Client Portfolio Cash (CPC)
Our Client Portfolio Cash (CPC), a proprietary cash management solution, was created for Focus Financial Partners and its partner firms. According to a 2019 Capgemini Insights survey, HNW individuals’ cash balances in Q1 2019 represented their single largest position. Advisors can exercise trading authority over client cash.
CPC can provide your clients with several value-added cash management benefits including:
- Competitive rates on cash balances within investment portfolios
- FDIC insurance coverage of up to $30 million per separate tax ID on cash in the program (securities and cash held in securities accounts are not FDIC insured)
- Next day liquidity on all cash in the account
- No minimum balances required
- Available for personal, trust, business and most retirement accounts
FICA for Advisors Outside Cash Program
Working closely together with StoneCastle Cash Management, a leading provider of deposit and liquidity solutions, we offer FICA® For Advisors as an immediate resource to attract held-away cash and potentially reduce market, credit, principal, and liquidity risk on your clients’ cash balances.
FICA® For Advisors can be an attractive option for high net worth individuals, trusts and businesses, and all clients who participate will have their deposits allocated to more than 800 banks that directly fund the growth of local communities throughout America.
Benefits for your clients:
- Competitive rates compared to many competing product offerings
- Provides up to $100 million of FDIC insurance coverage per tax ID
- A liquid option for client cash balances
- Avoids risks of uninsured money funds and uninsured bank balances
- Simple account opening experience
- Clients can link their FICA account to any bank account or investment account
FICA® For Advisors is eligible for use with cash outside of retirement accounts.
Benefits for the advisor:
- Captures held-away cash
- Provides a socially responsible option for socially conscious clients
- Helps attract new assets, accounts, and quality referrals
- Integrates with major portfolio/data aggregator platforms
- StoneCastle has more than a decade of institutional cash experience that is now available to you and each of your clients
FCS Credit Solutions
Through FCS, clients have access to an extensive network of banking and lending institutions as well as guidance and advocacy in delivering desired outcomes. This concierge service is based on a commitment to understanding various and often unique needs. Through the FCS network, you can provide your clients with access to expertise in a broad range of personal, business and collateralized borrowing, as well as guidance and other services to help meet their financial needs.
Credit Solutions Include:
- Securities-Backed Lines of Credit (SBLOC) – fixed and floating rate options
- Commercial lending – working capital lines, acquisition and expansion term loans
- Lines secured by private and alternative funds
- Aircraft and watercraft purchase and refinancing
- Specialty lending for art and collectibles
- Residential mortgages
- Commercial and multifamily bridge and permanent loans
- Insights into both sides of the clients’ balance sheet
- Opportunity to deepen client relationships, including their business and commercial operations and needs
- Access to more lenders to drive better outcomes